Archive for the ‘Ron Paul’ Category
May 13, 2011: Jay Root / Associated Press – May 13, 2011
It is time to grow up, America! – SJH
Texas Rep. Ron Paul announced Friday that he will run for the GOP nomination for president in 2012, the third attempt for the man known on Capitol Hill as “Dr. No” for his enthusiasm for bashing runaway spending and government overreach.
“Time has come around to the point where the people are agreeing with much of what I’ve been saying for 30 years. So, I think the time is right,” said the 75-year-old Paul, who first ran for president as a Libertarian in 1988.
Paul made his announcement in an interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America” from New Hampshire, where he planned his first event for his presidential campaign on Friday.
Three years ago, the former flight surgeon and outspoken critic of the Federal Reserve became an Internet sensation – and a prodigious fundraiser – when he made a spirited but doomed bid for the 2008 Republican presidential nomination. First elected to Congress in 1976, he is known for holding unconventional views while keeping a smile on his face, espousing a sort of modern Republican populism.
The obstetrician has delivered more than 4,000 babies and is personally against abortion, but he doesn’t think the federal government should regulate it. That’s a function of state government, he says. He has also said he wants to abolish the Internal Revenue Service, favors returning the United States to the gold standard in monetary policy and wants the U.S out of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Democrats have tried repeatedly to beat him in a congressional district that stretches from the outskirts of Corpus Christi to Galveston. But the independent swath of coastal Texas seems a good fit for the maverick doctor. He has 18 grandchildren, according to his website, and he and his wife of 54 years, Carol, are known widely in Paul’s district for the cookbooks they give away to supporters.
“The secret to his success is his authenticity,” said Democratic consultant Jeff Crosby, who grew up in Paul’s district. “He’s an authentic nut.” Crosby, who worked to defeat Paul in 2006 — unsuccessfully — described the difficulty he had trying to persuade voters to reject what he thought were the candidate’s radical views.
“Just the mere fact that he does what he says he’s going to do, regardless of how nutty or ineffective it may be, they like it,” Crosby said. “A lot of folks along the coast have never expected much from government, and they’re getting it.”
Paul, a native of Pittsburgh, is both a spiritual father and actual father in the tea party movement. His son, tea party darling Rand Paul, won a Senate seat in Kentucky last year and has become an ardent proponent of spending cuts and smaller government. As far back as 2007, long before people were evoking the fabled Boston Tea Party to symbolize their disgust with an overtaxing central government, Ron Paul was hosting a “Tea Party Fundraiser” aboard a shrimp boat near Galveston.
Organizer and Paul campaign volunteer Elizabeth Day remembers that supporters wore period dress and rolled fake barrels of tea into the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. “When people come to believe in Ron Paul, there is a passion that burns within us,” said Day, a 57-year-old oil company revenue analyst. “To me, Ron Paul is the tea party.”
The elder Paul has built coalitions that include senior citizen “granny warriors” and pot-smoking libertarians. During his 1988 presidential run, High Times magazine, which caters to marijuana users, published a cover story under the headline, “Ron Paul: Pro-Pot Presidential Candidate.” Paul has expressed the view that the states, not the federal government, should regulate vices like pornography and drugs.
What sets Paul apart most from his GOP brethren are his views that defense spending needs to shrink and that the U.S. should get out of its two wars. Paul says the conflicts are financially unsustainable — and another drag on a battered U.S. dollar that he believes is on the verge of collapse.
He also disputes a fundamental underpinning of the war in Iraq, namely that Islamic terrorists must be stopped overseas before they can attack the United States. “They came over here because we were over there,” Paul said in the run-up to the 2008 campaign. “We occupy their territory. It would be like if the Chinese had their navy in the Gulf of Mexico.”
Paul has routinely turned down pork-barrel spending for his own district, but he has earned praise at home for refusing to sign up for lucrative pension benefits to which he is entitled as a member of Congress. Paul took a break from the House after his failed 1988 presidential bid but was re-elected in 1996.
Though he has voiced support for term limits, Paul has been in Congress for almost 30 years. Thanks to a law first crafted for Texas-born President Lyndon Johnson, he was able to run for the House and the presidency at the same time in 2008. Supporters figure he’ll do the same in 2012.
Former Texas GOP gubernatorial candidate Debra Medina counts herself among the die-hard Ron Paul followers who won’t let age, unconventional views or the professed tea party proclivities of other candidates shake her away from the soft-spoken presidential contender. “All the Republicans say we need to reduce spending,” said Medina. “They talk about it, but they don’t actually deliver on those promises. He’s different.”
Ron Paul on ‘GMA’: A Candidate for President (May 13, 2011)
The Tonka Report Editor’s Note: There is no other candidate worthy of the presidency in America! – SJH
Link to original article below…
Written by Steven John Hibbs
May 13, 2011 at 1:48 pm
Posted in 9/11, Afghanistan, al-Qaeda, Big Brother, CIA, Civil Rights, COINTELPRO, Communism, Conspiracy, Corruption, Deception, Disinformation, Economy, Education, Elections, False Flag, Fascism, Federal Reserve, Freedom, Geo-Politics, Global Banking, Government, History, Iraq, Law and Justice, Marijuana, Media, Middle East, Military, New World Order, Obama, Obama Regime, Orwellian, Osama Bin Laden, Pakistan, Police State, Propaganda, Psyops, Revolution, Ron Paul, Slavery, Socialism, Sovereignty, Surveillance, Taleban, Terrorism, Torture, U.S. Constitution, U.S. News, Video, Wall Street, War, War Crimes, White House, World Bank, World Disasters, World Government, World News
April 5, 2011: Uploaded by ABCNews / YouTube via Atomic News Review – April 4, 2011
The Tonka Report Editor’s Note: Jesse Ventura has come a long way in the past few years… Kudos! – SJH
Link to original video below…
Written by Steven John Hibbs
April 5, 2011 at 7:24 am
Posted in 9/11, Afghanistan, Africa, al-Qaeda, Arts and Literature, Assassination Teams, Big Brother, Bush Regime, Censorship, CIA, Civil Rights, COINTELPRO, Communism, Conspiracy, Controlled Demolition, Corruption, Deception, Disinformation, Economy, Education, Elections, Eugenics, False Flag, Fascism, FBI, First Amendment, Free Speech, Freedom, Genocide, Geo-Politics, Global Banking, Government, History, Iraq, Law and Justice, Media, Middle East, Military, New World Order, NIST, Obama, Obama Regime, Orwellian, Pentagon, Propaganda, Psyops, Ron Paul, Science / Technology, Slavery, Socialism, Sovereignty, Terrorism, Torture, U.S. Constitution, U.S. News, Video, War, War Crimes, White House, WMD, World Disasters, World Government, World News, WTC 1 & 2, WTC 7
February 16, 2011: Paul Joseph Watson / Prison Planet.com – February 16, 2011
In a shocking act of mass public deception, Fox News attempted to skew Ron Paul’s 2011 CPAC straw poll win by representing it with footage from the previous year’s CPAC event, at which Mitt Romney supporters had loudly booed the result, another example of the continuing dirty tricks campaign being waged against Paul by the establishment media.
Congressman Paul replicated his 2010 victory over Mitt Romney by defeating the former Governor of Massachusetts for a second consecutive year at the annual CPAC conference. However, before anchor Bill Hemmer introduced a segment concerning the story, Fox News played a clip of the 2010 announcement of the poll results, during which Mitt Romney supporters had loudly booed Ron Paul’s victory, passing off last year’s footage as representative of this year’s event. [first video below]
Hemmer then proceeded to state, “In the end he was the winner, probably not the reaction he was hoping for,” describing the reaction as “mixed applause and boos,” before directly asking Ron Paul if he knew who was booing him. “Who was in the audience booing you, did you get a name, did you get an ID on those people?” asked Hemmer.
In reality, there were hardly any boos after Ron Paul was announced as the 2011 CPAC winner, the result was met with a massively positive reaction, only Fox News deemed it necessary to hide that fact from their viewers. The video clips below shows the real footage from the 2011 event, proving that Fox News had attempted to deceive Americans into thinking that Paul’s victory was unpopular, by deliberately using the wrong footage.
A separate We Are Change Oklahoma clip of the 2011 straw poll victory confirms that Paul’s win was met overwhelmingly by a loud chorus of cheers and applause. [second video below]
This is the second time in the space of a week that Fox News has deliberately used dirty tricks to try and ostracize Ron Paul by discrediting the legitimacy of his potential candidacy for president.
A Fox News poll released earlier this week which asked who would make the best president included many of the potential candidates that Ron Paul trounced in the CPAC straw poll, yet the Congressman’s name was not even included in the survey.
Exemplifying again how the establishment consistently tries to derail Paul’s momentum by ignoring his very existence, obscure names like John Thune and Jon Huntsman were included in the Fox poll and yet Paul was omitted entirely.
While Fox News continues to act as an accommodating platform for the pied pipers of the hijacked tea party movement, people like Tea Party Caucus leader Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin, real conservatives like Ron Paul and his son Senator Rand Paul are subject to dirty tricks and underhanded ploys.
Given the energetic power of his grass roots base, the establishment is scared to death of Ron Paul building any kind of momentum as the 2012 campaign race nears, which is why they have to resort to pulling stunts like this to hoax the American people into thinking that the message of liberty and freedom is unpopular, when in reality it is spreading like wildfire and would completely overrun the status quo if Ron Paul was allowed to communicate on a level playing field.
Busted: Fox News CPAC Ron Paul Video Deception
WeAreChangeOklahoma – Fox News Ron Paul CPAC Lies Exposed
The Tonka Report Editor’s Note: This is outrageous and blatant fraud on the part of Faux News… – SJH
Link to original article below…
Written by Steven John Hibbs
February 16, 2011 at 12:56 pm
Posted in Big Brother, Censorship, COINTELPRO, Communism, Conspiracy, Corruption, Deception, Disinformation, Education, Elections, Fascism, Freedom, Government, History, Media, New World Order, Obama, Obama Regime, Orwellian, Police State, Propaganda, Psychology, Psyops, Ron Paul, Slavery, Socialism, Sovereignty, U.S. News, Video, World Government, World News
February 13, 2011: FOX News Editors / FOX News.com – February 12, 2011
For the second year in a row, Ron Paul won the presidential straw poll at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, earning 30 percent of the vote.
The Texas congressman, known for his libertarian views, ran for president in 2008 but was never a serious contender for the GOP nomination.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, a 2008 GOP candidate who is expected to run again, came in second place with 23 percent of the vote.
Romney won the previous three presidential straw polls before Paul snapped his streak last year. Many convention-goers booed when the results were announced but the Paul supporters drowned them out with chants of “Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!”
Paul’s consecutive victories in the straw poll have frustrated many GOP faithful who would rather see a more credible contender win. A CPAC official told Fox News that the big story is not Paul winning again but rather the strength of Romney’s second-place finish.
Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie came in a distant third with 6 percent of the vote, followed by former House Speaker Newt Gingrich with 5 percent.
Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann and Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels all received 4 percent. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin got 3 percent. Businessman Herman Cain, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum and South Dakota Sen. John Thune earned 2 percent. Former U.S. Ambassador Jon Huntsman and Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour finished with 1 percent.
Ron Paul: CPAC 2011 – Full Speech
The Tonka Report Editor’s Note: There is no other true American patriot who is a viable candidate for US President other than Ron Paul… – SJH
Link to original article below…
Written by Steven John Hibbs
February 13, 2011 at 8:50 am
Posted in Big Brother, Civil Rights, Communism, Conspiracy, Corruption, Deception, Disinformation, Economy, Education, Egypt, Elections, Fascism, Federal Reserve, First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, Free Speech, Freedom, Geo-Politics, Global Banking, Government, History, Law and Justice, Media, Middle East, Military, New World Order, Obama, Obama Regime, Orwellian, Patriot Act, Patriotism, Police State, Propaganda, Psyops, Revolution, Ron Paul, Slavery, Socialism, Sovereignty, Surveillance, Terrorism, U.S. Constitution, U.S. News, Video, Wall Street, War, War Crimes, White House, World Bank, World Disasters, World Government, World News
February 11, 2011: Judge Andrew Napolitano / Campaign For Liberty – February 9, 2011
The compromise version of the Patriot Act to which House and Senate conferees agreed last week and for which the House voted yesterday is an unforgivable assault on basic American values and core constitutional liberties. Unless amended in response to the courageous efforts of a few dozen senators from both parties, the new Patriot Act will continue to give federal agents the power to write their own search warrants — the statute’s newspeak terminology calls them “national security letters” — and serve them on a host of persons and entities that regularly gather and store sensitive, private information on virtually every American.
Congress once respected the Fourth Amendment until it began cutting holes in it. Before Congress enacted the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in 1977, Americans and even non-citizens physically present here enjoyed the right to privacy guaranteed by the Fourth Amendment. That Amendment, which was written out of a revulsion to warrants that let British soldiers look for any tangible thing anywhere they chose, specifically requires that the government demonstrate to a judge and the judge specifically find the existence of probable cause of criminal activity on the part of the person whose property the government wishes to search. The Fourth Amendment commands that only a judge can authorize a search warrant.
FISA unconstitutionally changed the probable cause of criminality requirement to probable cause of employment by a foreign government, hostile or friendly. Under FISA, if the government can demonstrate the foreign agency or employment status of the person whose things it wishes to search, the secret FISA court will issue the search warrant.
But even FISA respects constitutional liberty, since it prohibits prosecutions based on evidence obtained from these warrants. Thus, if a FISA warrant reveals that the embassy janitor is really a spy who beats his wife, he would not and could not be prosecuted for either crime because the evidence of his crimes was obtained in violation of the Fourth Amendment’s requirement of a judicial finding of probable cause of criminal activity. Instead of being prosecuted, he would be deported.
A year later in 1978, cutting yet another hole in the Fourth Amendment, Congress revealed its distaste for fidelity to the Constitution and its ignorance of the British government’s abuse of the colonists by enacting the Orwellian–named, Right to Financial Privacy Act. This statute, for the first time in American history, let federal agents write their own search warrants, but limited the subjects of those warrants to financial institutions. Just like FISA, it recognized the unconstitutional nature of evidence obtained by a self-written search warrant, and banned the use of such evidence in criminal prosecutions.
In 1986, Congress continued to cut. It disregarded yet again the Fourth Amendment’s protection of privacy when it enacted the Electronic Communications Privacy Act which allowed federal agents to serve self-written search warrants on collectors of digital financial data, but continued to recognize that evidence thus obtained was constitutionally incompetent for criminal prosecution purposes.
The deepest cut came on October 15, 2001 when Congress enacted the Patriot Act. With minimal floor debate in the Senate and no floor debate in the House (House members were given only 30 minutes to read the 315 page bill), Congress enacted this most unpatriotic rejection of privacy and constitutional guarantees. Together with its offspring the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal 2004 and the Intelligence Reform Act of 2004, the Patriot Act not only permits the execution of self-written search warrants on a host of new subjects, it rejects the no-criminal-prosecution protections of its predecessors by requiring evidence obtained contrary to the Fourth Amendment to be turned over to prosecutors and mandating that such evidence is constitutionally competent in criminal prosecutions.
The new version of the Patriot Act which the Senate will debate this weekend purports to make all of this congressional rejection of our history, our values, and our Constitution the law of the land.
So, if your representative in the House has voted, or your Senators do vote, for the House/Senate conference approved version, they will be authorizing federal agents on their own, in violation of the Constitution, and without you knowing it, to obtain records about you from your accountant, bank, boat dealer, bodega, book store, car dealer, casino, computer server, credit union, dentist, HMO, hospital, hotel manager, insurance company, jewelry store, lawyer, library, pawn broker, pharmacist, physician, postman, real estate agent, supermarket, tax collectors, telephone company, travel agency, and trust company, and use the evidence thus obtained in any criminal prosecution against you.
Why would Congress, whose members swore to uphold the Constitution, authorize such a massive evasion of it by the federal agents we have come to rely upon to protect our freedoms? Why would Congress nullify the Fourth Amendment–guaranteed right to privacy for which we and our forbearers have fought and paid dearly? How could the men and women we elect to fortify our freedoms and write our laws so naïvely embrace the less-freedom-equals-more-security canard? Why have we fought for 230 years to keep foreign governments from eviscerating our freedoms if we will voluntarily let our own government do so?
The unfortunate answer to these questions is the inescapable historical truth that those in government — from both parties and with a few courageous exceptions — do not feel constrained by the Constitution. They think they can do whatever they want. They have hired vast teams of government lawyers to twist and torture the plain meaning of the Fourth Amendment to justify their aggrandizement of power to themselves. They vote for legislation they have not read and do not understand. Their only fear is being overruled by judges. In the case of the Patriot Act, they should be afraid. The federal judges who have published opinions on the challenges to it have all found it constitutionally flawed.
The Fourth Amendment worked for 200 years to facilitate law enforcement and protect constitutional freedoms before Congress began to cut holes in it. Judges sit in every state in the Union 24/7 to hear probable cause applications for search warrants. There is simply no real demonstrable evidence that our American-value-driven-constitutional-privacy-protection-system is in need of such a radical change.
A self-written search warrant, even one called a national security letter, is the ultimate constitutional farce. What federal agents would not authorize themselves to seize whatever they wished? Why even bother with such a meaningless requirement? We might as well let the feds rummage through any office, basement, computer, or bedroom they choose. Who would trust government agents with this unfettered unreviewable power? The Framers did not. Why would government agents bother going to a judge with probable cause seeking a search warrant if they can simply write their own? Big Brother must have caught on because federal agents have written and executed self-written search warrants on over 120,000 unsuspecting Americans since October 2001.
Is this the society we want? Have we ultimately elected a government to spy on all of us? The Fourth Amendment is the lynchpin of our personal privacy and individual dignity. Without the Fourth Amendment’s protections, we will become another East Germany. The Congress must recognize this before it is too late.
This originally ran on December 16, 2005, on LewRockwell.com, as Congress was considering a “compromise” version of the PATRIOT ACT.
Judge Napolitano: Why The Patriot Act Is Unconstitutional
The Tonka Report Editor’s Note: A reminder to us all as Congress gets ready to vote on Patriot [sic] Act extensions and as Ron Paul gears up for the 2012 presidential race… – SJH
House Clears Way For Patriot Act Extension
Link to original article below…
Written by Steven John Hibbs
February 11, 2011 at 10:20 am
Posted in 9/11, Big Brother, Bush Regime, Censorship, Civil Rights, COINTELPRO, Communism, Conspiracy, Corruption, Deception, Disinformation, Economy, Education, Fascism, FBI, First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, Free Speech, Freedom, Government, History, Internet, Law and Justice, Martial Law, New World Order, Obama, Obama Regime, Orwellian, Patriot Act, Police State, Propaganda, Psyops, Ron Paul, Slavery, Socialism, Sovereignty, Surveillance, Terrorism, U.S. Constitution, U.S. News, Video, World Government, World News
February 8, 2011: Daniel Tencer / The Raw Story – November 8, 2011
Keep on fighting back, America! – SJH
A plan that would have seen the House of Representatives extend controversial provisions of the Patriot Act with little debate failed Tuesday night, as a group of Republicans joined a majority of Democrats in voting no.
The House voted 277 to 148 for the Patriot Act extension — 23 votes short of the two-thirds majority needed to pass it under a procedure that allows bills that aren’t controversial to pass quickly.
But it appears the bill was controversial enough to convince some two dozen tea party-backed Republican freshmen to join a majority of Democrats in voting against it, The Hill reported. The measure is now expected to return to the House floor for a regular vote that would require a simple majority to pass. If House members vote then as they did Tuesday, the extension will pass easily.
At issue were three core measures in the Patriot Act adopted in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks to fill what the government complained were gaps in its abilities to track and catch extremists.
The provisions, which expire at month’s end, allow authorities to use roving wiretaps to track an individual on several telephones; track a non-US national suspected of being “lone-wolf” terrorist not tied to an extremist group; and to seize personal or business records seen as critical to an investigation.
The White House said in a statement that it “strongly supports extension of three critical authorities that our nation’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies need to protect our national security.”
With the Republican-held House of Representatives set to vote on extending the powers to December 8, the White House said it “would strongly prefer” an extension to December 2013, but “does not object” to the House bill. House Republicans say the 10-month span would provide the time needed to debate and enact a longer extension, and the GOP’s leadership has said it ultimately wants to see the Patriot Act made permanent.
That some tea party Republicans joined Democrats in voting against the measure will likely be welcome news to Rep. Dennis Kucinich, who earlier this week issued a challenge to tea party members to stand up for the civil liberties they say they cherish by opposing the Patriot Act, which has been severely criticized by civil libertarians since its original passing after the 9/11 attacks.
“I am hopeful that members of the Tea Party who came to Congress to defend the Constitution will join me in challenging the reauthorization,” Kucinich said in a statement.
C-Span: Ron Paul’s House Address Before Patriot Act Vote (February 8, 2011)
The Tonka Report Editor’s Note: Every scumbag who voted yes should be impeached for treason! – SJH
House Rejects Extensions Of Patriot Act Provisions
Link to original article below…
Written by Steven John Hibbs
February 8, 2011 at 9:12 pm
Posted in 9/11, Big Brother, Bush Regime, Civil Rights, Communism, Conspiracy, Corruption, Deception, DHS, Disinformation, Education, Fascism, Fourth Amendment, Freedom, Government, History, Law and Justice, Martial Law, Media, New World Order, NSA, Obama, Obama Regime, Orwellian, Patriot Act, Patriotism, Police State, Propaganda, Psyops, Ron Paul, Slavery, Socialism, Sovereignty, Terrorism, U.S. Constitution, U.S. News, Video, World Government, World News
December 28, 2010: Activist Post Editor’s /Activist Post – December 28, 2010
As the United States edges closer to becoming a third world country; anger, frustration, and cynicism continue to mount in the minds of the American population. In fact, a recent Pew Research poll showed that 80% of baby boomers are pessimistic about America’s future.
This pessimism seems warranted as authentic political solutions appear to be in short supply in our corporate state.
The democratic political system is now clearly run by crony cartelism. The multinational banks have hijacked the economy and are openly looting the public. Mounting and impossible-to-pay off debt is crippling local governments. The entire spectrum of our rights continues to degrade. Crimes that would land regular citizens in jail are now openly being committed by the elite and their organizations with no justice. And perhaps most telling, the power structure is establishing a control grid to eliminate due process for the Internet and beyond to stifle any dissent.
Given the current situation, it can seem impossible to affect real change. However, the exact opposite is the case. The only reason the system is maintained is because the majority still acquiesce to it. However, change won’t come by electing new establishment politicians, because no matter how noble they may be they still must play the corrupt game. Change won’t come through violent protests or offensive cyber hacktivism, as that only invites and justifies the creeping police state. We must stop accepting and supporting the system, individually, in order to change it.
Because our representative democracy has become a fraud, and the media and courts are clearly shills for the oligarchs, our only action appears to be non-violent rebellion; one person and community at a time. We can expose the crimes and immorality of the corporate state through civil disobedience and conscientious objection. We can punish multinational companies who commit flagrant fouls on humanity and the environment by boycotting them. Additionally, we can peacefully regain our liberty by becoming less dependent on the system for our basic needs.
Here are ten solutions through non-violent activism:
1. Buy Local Food: One of the most powerful cartels that has their tentacles into government is the food cartel. Their agenda has been to control the basic resources of food (corn, wheat, soy, rice). The best way to conquer this cartel is by eating local; produce your own food, join and contribute to local cooperatives, and engage your neighbors and community for more local food solutions. Local co-ops are also a great place to trade locally crafted goods and even services. Obviously, do your best to avoid GMO food and eat organically when you can. Finally, be vocal and active in your opposition to GMO foods and the cartel control of the FDA.
2. Become More Self-Sufficient: Our modern society has made us dependent on something or someone other than ourselves for most necessities such as electricity, food, water, medicine, security, and education. This dependence puts us at the direction or disposal of the cartel state. Therefore, the only entity that has the power to grant us liberty is ourselves; and we can take back our independence through self-sufficiency. Being self-sufficient means learning skills that will help you and your family survive economic downturns or other emergencies. These skills may also help you to be less dependent on your job as they’ll make you a useful independent producer. Lead your neighborhood and community toward production and away from dependence.
3. Get Healthier: The increasing pace of life seems to offer a wealth of distractions from the importance of living a truly healthy and free life. Our modern world offers easy choices like fast-food in place of fresh produce; TV in place of reading, exercise, or meditation; Internet social networks in place of meaningful personal relationships, etc. Identify the areas lacking in your own life and resolve to make the necessary changes that will increase your physical fitness, mental acuity, and your spiritual evolution. These three areas are what truly sustain us in both good times and bad — not smart phones, computer games, and the virtual world.
4. Buy Silver and Gold: America desperately needs a monetary revolution before the dollar experiment completely collapses. Like all revolutions this must start from a groundswell of rebellious action. A good place to start is to convert your devaluing dollars to physical gold and silver. This will punish the banks, especially JP Morgan and the Federal Reserve, as well as protect your assets. Furthermore, if the dollar continues to collapse, silver and gold may well become a viable currency in society once again, as it already is in some parts of Michigan. Buying junk silver is something anyone can afford to do and is highly recommended.
5. Expose the Agenda: The “agenda” is one of consolidation of wealth, power, and control in every facet imaginable. The international elite are approaching near one-world control, which they call full spectrum dominance of economies and societies. In other words; national, local, and individual sovereignty is all but gone. It is extremely important to engage your local community, especially community leaders and police, to reiterate their obligation to serve the local community under the Constitution, and not to follow illegal Federal demands. Above all, do not give in to the temptation of apathy as you begin to learn more about the systems of control. These systems first count on your ignorance, then they count on laziness. Finally, say what you stand for such as peace, liberty, and genuine justice with even more force than shouting about what you oppose.
6. Boycott: In the U.S. it has become obvious that a system has taken hold which is economically designed for one thing: consumption. This is the value that each person has been given from birth. So, one key way to assert your power and value in such a system is to vote with your wallet. Every purchase you make either contributes to, or boycotts this corporatist structure. Become aware of who the real owners are and what inhumane practices are behind the products you purchase, so that you can make intelligent choices that support your health and promote justice. Additionally, it is important to learn the true contents of the products you buy, so that you don’t fall prey to slick advertising and corporate misdirection. Join or create campaigns to educate shoppers and force better labeling of products so it is easier for others to consciously boycott them.
7. Local Politics: Forget wasting any of your energy and resources on Federal politics — they have sold out long ago to the higher authorities that fund their multi-million dollar campaigns. Instead, get involved in small town politics and community initiatives. The future will be built from the ground up, starting right in your own neighborhood. Local politics is where you can affect tangible changes. Everything from removing chemicals from public water, to throwing the TSA out of your local airport, or refusing military recruitment or fusion centers in protest of the war on terror, can be accomplished at the local level. Each minor victory will send shock waves to other small communities and the country as a whole, so be sure to document the steps you have taken to achieve victory, then share your story for others to emulate.
8. Military Refusal: Do not contribute to fraudulent wars, and do not succumb to the pressure of feeling “unpatriotic.” There are countless groups of veterans who have seen through the government lies that have led to unnecessary deaths, as well as the financial destruction of the country. There is, in fact, no more patriotic action that can be taken than to demand that our military be used properly to strengthen the country, rather than to weaken it. For some, there is absolutely no excuse for war, ever, and merely the act of showing up contributes to this affliction. It is a profound resolution of courage to live by your convictions. So, if opposing the fraudulent wars is your main issue, file as a conscientious objector and contribute to peace instead of war. As Gandhi said, “There is no path to peace; peace is the path.”
9. Don’t Use Banks: The banks have proven to be some of the most immoral, dare we say “evil,” institutions on the planet. Besides their Ponzi-style Wall Street casino and mortgage/foreclosure fraud, they also profit heavily from wars, Mexican drug gangs, and fleecing the public. Some are finding their actions so horrific that they’d prefer to default on their debts rather than give them another dime. That may be extreme given the consequences; however, we can at least vow not to take on any new bank financing of any kind — mortgages, credit cards, or car loans, etc. Where possible, bank with local credit unions instead of the big banks that make up the cartel. Another powerful action is to start or support a regional competing currency. On the Federal level, we can tell our Congress reps to support Ron Paul’s effort to legalize competing currencies nationwide.
10. Tax Resistance: Becoming a tax resister is a hardcore action of civil disobedience that comes with serious consequences — unless of course you’re Tim Geithner who gets to say “oops, my bad” in order to qualify as the head of collecting said taxes. However, when the electoral process and two-party system proves to be a farce, corporations clearly win on every issue, and the will of the people is no longer represented in the media or the courts, people are left with little choice but non-violent rebellion in all its forms. Tax rebellion is often cited by conscientious objectors who oppose how the government uses taxpayer dollars to fund immoral deeds such as war, authorizing torture, building the police state, and fraudulent bank bailouts. A second group of tax protesters refuse to file because they don’t believe income taxes to be lawful under the Constitution.
Police State America – A Crash Course
The Tonka Report Editor’s Note: The 11th resolution would be to simply move out of the country! – SJH
Top 5 Best Places To Relocate To Escape Before America’s Decline
Link to original article below…
Written by Steven John Hibbs
December 28, 2010 at 4:12 pm
Posted in 9/11, Big Brother, Bush Regime, Censorship, Civil Rights, COINTELPRO, Communism, Conspiracy, Corruption, Cyber-Terrorism, Deception, DHS, Disinformation, Economy, Education, Fascism, Federal Reserve, First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, Free Speech, Freedom, Global Banking, Government, History, Indefinite Detentions, Internet, Law and Justice, Martial Law, Media, Middle East, Military, New World Order, NSA, Obama, Obama Regime, Orwellian, Patriot Act, Patriotism, Police State, Propaganda, Psyops, Renditions, Revolution, Ron Paul, Science / Technology, Slavery, Socialism, Sovereignty, Surveillance, Terrorism, U.S. Constitution, U.S. News, Video, Wall Street, War, War Crimes, White House, World Bank, World Disasters, World Government, World News