The Tonka Report

Real News In A Changing World

American People To Democrats And Republicans: You’re All Fired!

with one comment

October 25, 2010: Steve Watson / Infowars.com – October 25, 2010

America is pissed! – SJH

A whopping majority of 62% of the American people believe it will be a good thing for the country if almost all incumbents from both parties were removed in the upcoming midterm election.

That is the finding of a new national poll that also reveals over a third would like to see a new political party formed to remove the [corrupt] establishment.

Only 27% said they felt their representative in Congress was the best person for the office. Furthermore, 43% of the American people do not believe that either party in Congress represents them or their country. That number rises to a majority of 53% amongst Mainstream voters only.

The survey, conducted by Rasmussen, highlights just how utterly sick of the phony punch and judy political paradigm a plurality of the public has become. When asked “Is it fair to say that neither party in Congress is the party of the American people?”, only 35% of respondents disagreed with a further 22% saying they are unsure.

When asked if they agreed with the statement “Republicans and Democrats are so much alike that an entirely new party is needed to represent the American people”, 38% responded in the affirmative. The same amount also believe that there is a distinct possibility that a third party candidate will be elected to the White House within the next decade.

The same survey also found that 29% of likely voters see themselves or someone they are close to as Tea Party members. The disparity between that figure and the 38% who would like to see a new third party may represent the feeling among some that the Tea Party has been co-opted by the GOP establishment and the conservative leaning corporate media.

Last week a key figure in the evolution of the Tea Party movement, Karl Denninger, highlighted this backlash by penning a piece titled “To The Tea Party: Go Screw Yourself”.

Denninger, who used his website to promote one of the first major national Tea Party events, specifically hit out at Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and Bob Barr, and warned that the movement had been severely watered down and brought into line with mainstream establishment GOP efforts.

MSNBC: Dylan Ratigan – What Happened To The Tea Party?

The Tonka Report Editor’s Note: That’s 62%, folks! The other 38% are government shills or utterly brain dead! Meanwhile, Obama is out calling American voters “stupid!” Well, 38% are anyway… – SJH

Barack Obama Calls American Voters Stupid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/8083074/Barack-Obama-echoes-anti-Americanism-of-Europe-in-calling-voters-stupid.html

Link to original article below…

http://www.infowars.com/american-people-to-dems-and-gop-get-out-of-office-you-don%e2%80%99t-speak-for-us/

One Response

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. In control of Congress for four years and the White House as well for the last two, the Democrats not only have not delivered the goods, once again they have earned the moniker of “the world’s second-most enthusiastic corporate party.”
    http://sherrytalksback.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/why-im-not-voting/

    Matzpen

    October 25, 2010 at 4:41 pm


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: